2. Her Dad pouring her milk for her.
3. Clothes on her baby dolls. Or herself. Clothes in general.
4. Me carrying her blanket down the stairs. Oh wait…now me not carrying her blanket down the stairs.
6. The song “Titanium.” She is more of a Yonder Mountain String Band kinda girl.
7. Anyone trying to dance on the same floor as her.
8. Not getting to push her own miniature grocery cart in the store when we are in a hurry. Whoever invented those was not a nice or rational person.
9. Me opening the computer. Or touching the computer. Or me looking in the general direction of the computer.
10. Not being able to hug and kiss and hold every baby she ever sees.
11. Dinnertime; dinner food, sitting at dinner, having to try different types of dinner, sitting next to her brother at dinner…
View original post 163 more words